ROMA 79DC Phono Amp
Roma 79DC Tube phono stage MM-MC
Synthesis is set to release a new tube phono stage, the Roma79DC.
The all important component of this of this line stage comprises of two ECC83/12AX7 and one ECC82/12AU7 are run by a multi stage fully regulated power supply.
To back this up the design has an over size shielded power transformer for reduce the interference. An array high grade metalized polipropilene capacitors controlling the audio signal circuits. The MM input stage uses a low noise JFet with a separate regulated power supply with extensive filtering for reducing the interference and noise. Using an ECC82/12AU7 tube on the output stage, gives this unit a very low output impedance without losing signal.
The Roma79DC has easily selectable capacitors (MM) and impedances (MC) for cartridges by a front mounted knob selector which is also shown on the front LCD display.
- Gain stage (each ch): 1 X ECC83 (MM) + ultralow noise JFET (MC stage)
- Out stage (each ch): 1/2 X ECC82
- Frequency response: RIAA curve 20Hz - 20KHz +- 0,5dB
- Gain (MM): 40dB
- Gain (MC): 60dB
- Cartridge load: Selectable by front knob MM: 47Kohm 47/100/150/200/270/370pF MC: 100pF 22/47/100/150/330/1Kohm
- Signal/Noise ratio: > 80dB (MM), > 60dB (MC)
- Power consumption: 30W
- Dimensions: (w,d,h) 260x380x95mm
Weight: 5 Kg