ROMA 54DC+ / 54DC Hybrid Integrated
Roma 54DC+ / 54DC High power hybrid integrated amplifier
Synthesis is set to release a new digital integrated stereo amplifier ROMA54DC+.
The sound is complete, airy, dynamic, lively, and incredibly musical. The purity of human voices and accuracy of instruments is breathtaking. The Roma54DC+ with its 170W each channel provides a fast, dynamic presentation without the dryness and sterility of other Class D designs. This is due to the particular configuration of the input stage and the natural sound it produces. Resolution, transparency and detailed sound are above and beyond that which one would expect from an amplifier. The Roma 54DC+ has USB “B” type, DSD 5,6MHz and optical input. 32Bit resolution gives you a fantastic sound stage and beautiful sound reproduction. The Phono Stage combines exceptional sound quality and unique features.
- Inputs (54DC): 2 Line 1 Phono
- Dig. inputs (54DC+): 1 Optical Toslink, 1 USB “B” type Windows / Mac / iOs / Android compatible
- Max Resol. (54DC+): 24Bit 192KHz (Optical) 32Bit 384KHz (USB) DSD up to 5,6 Mhz (USB)
- Output pow (each ch): 100W (8ohm) - 170W (4ohm)
- Preout: Volume controlled
- Headphone out: >32 ohm
- Sensivity: 200mV
- Signal/Noise ratio: >90dB (A-weight)
- Remote controller: included
- Power consumption: 400W max
- Dimensions: (w,d,h) 260x380x95mm
- Weight: 6 Kg