ROMA 14DC+ / 14DC Disc Player
Roma 14DC/14DC+ Tube Compact Disc Player
Synthesis is set to release a new solid state integrated stereo amplifier ROMA81DC+.
The sound is complete, airy, dynamic, lively, and incredibly musical. The purity of human voices and accuracy of instruments is breathtaking.
The Roma81DC+ with its 450W for each channel provides a fast, dynamic presentation without the dryness and sterility of other Class D designs. This is due to the particular configuration of the input stage and the natural sound it develops. Resolution, transparency and detailed sound are above and beyond that which one would expect from an amplifier. The Roma 81DC+ has USB “B” type, DSD 5,6MHz and optical input. 32Bit resolution gives you a fantastic sound stage and beautiful sound reproduction. The Phono Stage combines exceptional sound quality and unique features.
- Mechanism: TEAC CD 5020. CD Loader for Audio Reproduction
- Output tube (each ch): 1 X ECC88
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KHz - 1dB
- D/A converter: Asahi Kasei AK4497. 32bit 192KHz with upsampling
- Signal/Noise ratio: > 95dB (A-weight)
- Distorsion: < 0,3%
- Output level: 1,5V RMS @ 0 dBFS
- Output type: Fixed
- Output impedance: < 200 ohm
Digital output: Optical Toslink
- Power consumption: 30W
- Dimensions (w,d,h): 410x390x95mm
- Weight: 8 Kg